Hi! I’m jerri lee. My photography is inspired by the landscapes and wildlife of the Northern California Sierra-Cascade region, and also by the amazing people who cherish this area of our beloved Northstate.
I connect people to the beauty that surrounds us every day, by displaying my art in our local Blue Goose Gallery and online, capturing the essence of families and high school seniors through portraiture, documenting special events like family reunions and local sports, designing art placement and photographing interiors/exteriors of businesses and homes, and creating professional headshots for a variety of occupations.
Please join me and enjoy life through my lens!
Landscape & Wildlife Photography Website: Lassen Peak Photography by jerri lee
Credentials & Awards:
- Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) by the Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
- Member of Plumas Arts, the Feather River Fine Arts Association, and PPA
- Director, Lake Almanor Area Chamber of Commerce
- Director, Seneca Healthcare District
- Bachelor of Fine Arts and Master of Business Administration from the University of Utah
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Stanford Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (in progress)
- Feather River College Ansel Adams Photography Contest Winner, People’s Choice
- PPA General Loan Collection, Landscape and Wildlife Photography
- Artwork displayed in private collections and businesses around the world, as well as at the Blue Moose Gallery in Fort Collins, Colorado and locally at the Blue Goose Gallery in Chester/Lake Almanor, California.